Here's another one of my boys' favorites:
"HOT COCOA" ICE CREAM SUNDAE
2 Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles
1 Scoop of Chocolate Ice Cream
TO MAKE THE CUP
1. Thaw one waffle in the toaster at the lowest heat setting for 1 min.
2. Gently press the waffle inside one of the cups of a muffin pan.
3. Bake the waffle at 350 degrees for 5 min in the oven.
4. Remove the waffle from the muffin pan and place it on a plate.
5. Put 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream inside the waffle cup.
6. Spray whipped cream on top.
7. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of the whipped cream.
TO MAKE THE HANDLE
8. Toast the 2nd waffle (not too crispy, you need to be able to bend it).
9. Cut a curved edge from the waffle (about 1/2 inch in width), bend it, and put a dollop of hazelnut/chocolate spread at both ends of the handle (to glue to the cup).
10. Attach the handle to the cup.